Instrumentation and Validation Technician
Location: Berkeley, CA USA
Compensation: $35 Hourly
Benefits Offered: PTO, Holidays, 401K match; Profit Sharing; Medical
Employment Type: Full-Time
Summary:Powers of Automation is looking for an Instrumentation and Validation Technician in Campbell, CA with experience as a Control Systems Technician including field service instrument calibrations, maintenance and troubleshooting for customers and equipment complying with Title 21, Code of Federal Regulations.
The candidate should also have experience writing, reviewing, and executing validation protocols (IQOQPQ) for process control systems, storage and processing equipment (freezers, refrigerators, incubators, ovens, chambers), and large scale environmentally controlled spaces.
- Perform project assignments and field service relating to automated systems and control and validation activities.
- Validation Protocol generation and execution, Data collection and verification using electronic signatures and file storage as well as using Good Documentation Practices for the proper documentation / verification of all work performed.
- Perform scheduled calibrations, maintenance, and validation activities for customers.
- Customer Service with minimal supervision for customer Validation activities and, the installation, configuration, programming, calibration, troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair of all automated systems and process control instrumentation. Pressure, flow, temperature, humidity, controllers, control valves and actuators, load cells, analytical transmitters, chart recorders, intrinsically safe barriers, loop isolators and life safety equipment and systems.
- Utilize Calibration Software to support a full calibration program for customers and equipment complying with Title 21, Code of Federal Regulations.
- Maintain Reference Standards and equipment used in field calibrations.
- Promote safe work practices and abide by all POA safety policies and programs.