Powers of Automation brings an unparalleled combination of industry experience, technology, and expertise to a wide variety of applications. Our customers count on us to streamline their calibration and maintenance processes and drastically improve results while minimizing unnecessary interruptions. Our experts are by your side at each stage of your industrial instrumentation life cycle. Each qualified industry technician provides support, implementation, and maintenance throughout the process:
Pre-Installation - Before installation begins, our technicians will create the instrument list with measurement ranges, precision, calibration tolerances, calibration frequency, and provide this for review and approval. POA can provide ISA S20 Instrument Specification forms and procure the instrumentation.
During Installation - Nothing is left out of the equation during installation. Our instrumentation team works with you to create a system that is fit for purpose with proven industrial instrumentation, which helps maximize your return on investment. Our technicians have current safety training, including arc flash, and are licensed Limited Energy Technicians in Oregon, or are working toward licensure.
Post-Installation - After installation, we provide training, maintenance, consulting, and validation for optimal support.
Industrial Instrumentation Services
Powers of Automation goes above and beyond in instrumentation services. We offer:
- NIST Traceable Calibration - Verify the accuracy of your instruments to satisfy regulatory requirements. All calibrations are performed using reference standards traceable to NIST (National Institute for Standards and Technology).
- HEPA Filter Testing - Get thorough HEPA filter testing for your operations, using best in class aerosol photometer and methods developed from MIL specification and manufacturers recommended best practices.
- Asset Management Programs - Specialized programs to make asset management simplified and efficient. POA will manage the calibration and maintenance of your assets, ensuring they the schedules are maintained, and resolve out of tolerance and non-conforming asset reports.
No matter your instrumentation needs, Powers of Automation will deliver what your operation requires to maintain and increase productivity beyond previous standards.
Why Powers of Automation for Instrumentation
Powers of Automation utilizes a tried and true process of instrumentation that has benefited many customers in a wide variety of fields. Our team of experts is dedicated to providing your operation a future-proof system of production you can rely on. Some of these benefits include:
Resources: POA will minimize interruption of production by allocating up to 10 technicians during the scheduled calibration. This is to ensure prompt completion so you can continue production.
Quality Check: Documentation errors are mitigated as all calibration certificates are reviewed by the technician and a secondary peer review before delivery to the customer.
Efficiency: POA uses a validated database to track and record calibration information. This greatly reduces data transposition errors and data entry time.
- Reduces repetitive data entry.
- Provides repeatability and consistency of test points.
- Access to the calibration history to evaluate the instrument's performance.
- Scheduled calibrations ensuring due dates are met.
- Detailed report generation.
- Reverse traceability to test equipment and referenced procedures.
Quality: POA quality system is mature and constantly improving. Our procedures require an annual audit and implementation of recommended improvements. POA has passed numerous customer performed audits for calibration services and our QMS is certified to ISO 9001:2015.
Experience: Powers of Automation has served customers in a wide field of industries, ranging from manufacturing, municipalities, environmental remediation, BioTech, pharmaceutical manufacturing, and much more.